Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hot Properties Retro Style


The retiring design from Lemania today is called Retro Chic. What fun! I zipped over to the retro capital of Retrology for this shot. I love the colors and patterns. Take me back in time. Works for me! It comes complete with its own belt and necklace, but I added my favorite belt from Phoenix Design (still free ) and a cute skinny scarf from Maitreya. Hair from HOH.



It is still snowing in Retrology -- here and there at least. But I'm ready for Spring - aren't you? And that's the name of this cute shortie retro dress, a group gift dollarbie. It comes with some take your breath away tall heels, long nylons and a perky puce scarf. I think that's puce anyway. I used my Catbird "Sara" hair from the St. Pats hunt. What a find. It seems to work with almost any hat.



To complete my trip into the past, I TPed over to the castle and picked up one of the new releases of the day called Polished. This comes as a big pack of goodies and includes a cross strapped beige dress with bow, hat, shoes -- and I most likely missed something :D -- all for $100 TODAY. I was attracted by the print in this dress. The shrug is actually part of the other outfit but they mix and match easily and well. The bow comes with the outfits. I added some earrings from Earthstones and some shoes I bought at Adam and Eve and have never worn. The perfect color! Hair is from Audacity.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts