Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

500 Fashion Posts - WOOT!



Well the day is finally here. 500 Fashion posts! Most from my current blog, Chic at Phil's Place and about 60 from Second Live Colors where I started. This milestone has been thirteen months in the making and lots of fun.

So, to celebrate -- well we HAVE to celebrate! -- I've got some presents out at my shop. I've made special editions of my best sellers the halter top and the bangles. I've also put in some magazines I made from scratch (not Vogue screenshots here :D). One can be held in a photo shoot, one is copy for you home or apartment and one can be sent on to friends.

Find them all at Love Chic.

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
YAY!!!! Congratulations -- that is amazing~
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks. Yes, a bit hard to comprehend :D

Popular Posts