Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

More Than Hair


I ventured over to Hairspray 2 again this eve after all the celebratory events were over to see what I could see -- or find if the hunt was still on. I didn't find any gold stars or mention of them anywhere so that may be over, but I DID find a nice table of freebies and dollarbies and picked up a couple to show you. The photo above is taken right in front of Savoir Hair at the main tp point.


This is one of the outfits (and a vintage style hair I didn't show you yet as there were SO many to choose from). The dress and oh so cute hat are all in a package from Laynie Link. The hair is Vintage Vixen from Kitty Pidgeon who I am guessing from her picks owns JetDoll. The shoes are from :: 69 and the pose from LAP.



This is a very cute top by Moonshine shown with my Love Chic basic velvet pants as they were handy :D. Shoes by Juicy. Hair by Tekeli-li and available at Savoir Hair. Pose by LAP.



This is hair by Biedermanns along with a lovely necklace (there are tiny scissor earrings too) by Genesis.

All in and all done. That's my final report on Hairspray 2.

Comments

Popular Posts