Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Night Spirit - LAP



Dove from Long Awkward Pose sent me some fantastic poses last eve. I can't find them at the shop, so I think these may be prerelease. I'll update you on that when I hear back from her. Edit: Dove hopes to release today. Meanwhile I was of course VERY anxious to do a photo shoot. Luckily Night Spirit just put out a new Picks gift.





So what better place than the graveyard for Gothic shop wear? There is a very cute corset set with tutu skirt (optional) for the gals and a very nicely detailed leather pants set for the guys. It comes with a prim coat, but I couldn't get that to work for me (that gal thing most likely). Still the pants especially are super.




Shoes by ::69, Hair by Exxess, Earrings by Tekeli-li! Poses by LAP!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts