Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

9-11: In memoriam



Earlier in the day I blogged about SYD's gift for 9-11 remembrance. I wore my T shirt all day and remembered -- even if it was a day ahead.

Stellar Designs has put out another set of remembrance wear (maybe that's a new term, maybe not). It has a unisex version with jeans and a very cute short skirt for the ladies. Not sure exactly how I feel about wearing something so short on a sad day but that is a personal thing and we all grieve in our own way.



Find the ladies skirt and unisex tee in the middle of the womens store in small vendors. There is a vendor in the mens store also but I'm not sure just where.



Whatever your preference and whatever your form of remembrance be it a second or a day-- remember.

Comments

Popular Posts