Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tuli NEW Skins

I can't believe that people haven't mentioned this yet :D Tuli gave out two models of skins in slightly different versions to her group early this eve. I was having MAJOR client problems and just ass-u-me-d that others would make note. So no notes and I relogged an things are better if not great.

Here is the normal me (almost five months in this skin):



Here is Emily from Tuli:


And here is an example of the second line:


While Tuli's skins are lighter than my norm, I am greatly impressed with the exceptional work. I like Emily the best for me. So now you have a sneak peak if you aren't in the update group.

Two other notes on this post. The newest version (20.8 I believe) of the LL client that came out today as a forced Release Candidate seems to have some very odd visual "effects". There is a very odd whitish swatch on my backside above my waist. This is not only on the Tuli skin; it is on the Eloh skin that I have been wearing all along and it was NOT there before this new client. Since the regular viewer doesn't log me in AT ALL, I have no choice but to use this. I will not be taking many backside photos however :D

I would also like to mention how impressed I am with the new hairs coming from House of Heart. These seem, to me, to be a huge leap forward in design work.

One more note (smile). I LOVE the new Skyline shoes from Shiny Things. Talk about quality and creativity all rolled up in one package!

Our content creators just keep getting better and better. HOOOORAAAAY!!!!!

Popular Posts